January 16, 2006

Monday and I'm off, which means 4 more days till friday, 91 days until I move.
Here's a picture from early January. I love the way she sits with her feet crossed. If those cheeks were any bigger I don't think she would be able to see.
I'm 2 weeks deep into my Internal Medicine rotation. My preceptor is super chill. Lets me do everything. Next week I'll be doing the admissions for the detox floor.
I told Paige to post some words on our blog, but she has her hands full with Olivia and bringing home the bacon.
I worked a Blood Drive on Sunday in the Rockaways. They had the best idea for gift after donating blood - a coupon for a pint of beer. I forgot to mention that we were at a Catholic church in a Irish neighborhood.

cheers,

marc Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home