July 14, 2006

Whoooaaahhh! If you were here earlier and it was suggested to you that you "See My Tabblo" (pardon me?) not once, not twice, but ten times, please forgive. When I was trying to get the thing to upload to the blog, it kept telling me that it wasn't possible at that time and that I should try again later, and I kept hitting the button OK now it's later style. Apparently each time I did so, the Tabblooooo was preparing to post itself and just not telling me. I have removed nine of them; please enjoy just the one.

-p.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but i miss the others.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Ned Batchelder said...

So sorry for the flakiness between Tabblo and Blogger. They're two great tastes, but they don't always taste great together. We'll be working to improve our understanding of Blogger's shifting API soon.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home