November 30, 2009

Blowing the dust off this blog, I realize that my last entry was the first day of this month. Seeing as how this is the last day of this month, posting today sort of makes this November the anti-NaBloPoMo for me this year.

(Also? I've been away from the blog so long that I had to Google how to put in that hyperlink.)

I am a bit on the fence with letting the blog continue to languish, re-dedicating myself to its upkeep, or just letting it die. Lately, I start a post and then get distracted. Or something that I would have put on the blog in the past, I just put on Facebook instead. Or I start a post and then realize that what I am writing about references something that has happened that has not yet been written about and I think that I need to back up and write about that before I can continue my present post and then...delete.

I might not have even put this up tonight if I hadn't earlier mentioned to someone (*waves and blows kiss*) that I was going to do it.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, the love! love a new entry, love a kiss, and love you most of all!

alish

10:45 PM  
Blogger Kate Rudder said...

Ditto what alish said. Don't give up on the blog! Think of it as for those far-away friends who can't talk to you on the phone every day. :)

xx, your faithful audience

2:06 AM  
Blogger alice said...

In a world with rss-feed readers, it doesn't matter now often you post -- we'll still enjoy the occasional update!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Sandra Miller said...

"Lately, I start a post and then get distracted... Or I start a post and then realize that what I am writing about references something that has happened that has not yet been written about and I think that I need to back up and write about that before I can continue my present post and then...delete."

... I could have written this. :-)

Paige, whatever you have time to share, I'd love to read it.

7:15 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

Save the blog! Save the blog! Save the blog! (Much chanting and hand clapping here in Brooklyn. Don't make me get out my pitchfork.)

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Leighann of D-Mom Blog said...

For me, blogging is an outlet for creativity and to blow off steam! I say stick with it.

I just launched a new blog called D-Mom Blog, which I hope is a resource to other parents of diabetic children. I hope to develop relationships with more parents.

(I've included you in my blogroll already.)

D-Mom Blog http://www.d-mom.com

Best,
Leighann

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home